SPONSORED BY: "COLLINS" Dentistry & Aesthetics South Hill - Spokane Valley
2020 Northwest Cup
Boys and Girls - August 7 - 8 & 9, 2020
Required at check-in for all teams:
- Official tournament roster signed by association or club registrar or an official US Club roster.
- Travel Permission form if necessary
- USYS teams do not need to show cards at check in, only a signed roster from your association oe club registrar.
- Medical Release form for each player.
Teams from the USA:
- The players must present picture identification cards issued by the team’s Federation Organization Member (USYS, AYSO, US Club Soccer, other) if requested.
- Teams must provide proof of approval of the team’s participation from the team’s Federation Organization Member.
- If USYS, teams from outside the State Association where the tournament is located must provide proof of permission of travel.
Foreign Teams – For a team coming from a CONCACAF nation:
- Players must present passports at registration or, if from a nation that the United States does not require a passport, proof of entry into the United States that is required by the United States. Teams are required to haven and present player picture identification cards.
- Tournament rules must require that the team have a completed form from its Provincial or National Association approving the team’s participation in the tournament.